Ofertas de Trabajo
Model Implementation & Production Analyst
Position at a Glance
This position is within the existing Customer Insights & Data Analytics team in Evalueserve, Chile, supporting a leading US financial services firm.
Responsibilities may include:
• Extraction and manipulation of large data sets from a variety of sources, assuring quality and consistency.
• Implementation of statistical models with complex logic in a SAS production environment.
• Creating reports and ad-hoc analysis, interpreting and presenting results effectively.
• Generating results through automated processes for internal and regulatory exercises.
• Pursuing process automation and contribute to continuous improvement of the programming environment.
• Regular interaction with stakeholders from different teams such as modeling, monitoring, governance and data management teams.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• 3+ years of hands-on experience in SAS programming
• Analytics and/or credit risk management experience in banking
• Experience in data cleansing, summarization and insight generation
• Experience in statistical analysis
• Highly collaborative, flexible, and available during office hours, with willingness to take ownership of projects/tasks
• Strong conceptual and quantitative problem-solving skills and ability to think in a structured manner
• Dedicated, enthusiastic, self-driven and performance-oriented; possessing strong work ethic
• Advanced reporting and analytical skills, ability to interpret analytical data/results, summarizing and providing recommendations based on analysis
• Hands-on statistical modeling experience
- Ingeniería Civil
- Ingeniería Civil Industrial
- Ingeniería Civil Matemática
- Ingeniería Civil en Informática / Computación
- Ingeniería Civil Eléctrica / Ingeniería Eléctrica
Escrito: Avanzado - Hablado: Avanzado - Lectura: Avanzado