Ofertas de Trabajo
Position at a glance:
This position is for an existing team within the existing Risk & Compliance Analytics practice at Evalueserve Chile supporting a leading US retail bank’s community segment risk and control oversight area, which is responsible for increasing and demonstrating the effectiveness of process controls within the LOB.
The Bank Supervision Program (BSP) transforms risk management across Consumer Banking using actionable data and observations to monitor a wide range of risks with emphasis on conduct, compliance, and operational risks. The program maintains a strong control environment across Consumer Banking and empowers our team members as accountable risk managers.
We collaborate across Consumer Bank partners to design and implement data driven monitoring, actionable analytics, metrics, and reporting that increase and demonstrate the effectiveness of the control environment and align to enterprise policies. The team is also responsible for Consumer Banking compliance with the enterprise Model Risk policy.
Responsibilities may include:
• Participating in the daily operations of data requirement gathering, data sourcing, and DataMart development and implementation that will support new and existing strategy development and execution, as well as risk metric reporting for all levels of the Community Bank.
• Developing and maintaining new and existing processes required by internal audit and/or any regulatory bodies.
• Partnering with our internal and external partners to identify potential data sources.
• Collaborating with internal and external business partners to develop robust actionable risk metrics, key performance indicators, and the supporting data requirements to produce them.
• Partnering closely with leaders across Community Banking to identify and optimize the ongoing risk reporting necessary to support first line accountability for sales practices and other key risk issues.
• Working with our EIT and business partners to research and identify potential data quality issues.
• Providing technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost-effective and meet business requirements.
• Participating in the development of business cases, associated business requirements, and implementation plans for data, analytics, and reporting investments.
• Developing and maintaining QA processes that will be used for regression testing and identifying data quality issues.
• 2+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 1+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both.
• Experience with software development or technology project management.
• 1+ years of SQL or SAS experience.
• 1+ years of data analysis experience.
• Relational database experience.
• Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Effective leadership skills; ability to drive successful execution of strategic plans; ability to plan, prioritize, and set goals. Must possess strong collaborative skills.
• Ability to communicate powerfully and prolifically to senior and executive leaders and simplify the complex.
• Ability to influence without direct authority; ability to create and manage (while achieving results) large-scale change and influence people at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to execute effectively in a matrixed organization; ability to develop partnerships with people in different business and functional areas.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong credible relationships with key stakeholder groups, including executive management, regulatory examiners, and internal auditors.
• Ability to lead through adversity and adjust to changing priorities.
• Experience providing business solutions to technology initiatives, including interpreting business needs and translating them into application and operational requirements and the SDLC process.
• Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and meet deadlines amid shifting priorities.
• Fluent verbal and written communication in English is a must. All candidates will be interviewed only in English in order to asses fluency and ensure communication capabilities over e-mail and telephone.
• Knowledge of case management and workflow solutions to enable real-time detection strategies (Pega, SAS, Actimize).
• Demonstrated experience with SharePoint, Jira, base SAS, Teradata.
• ITIL, Cobit, PMP, and/or Scrum Master Certifications.
• Prior experience with Risk/Compliance Analytics and/or AML or fraud detection. Experience with US banks is a plus.
- Computación e Informática
- Administración Financiera
- Física / Ciencias Físicas
- Ingeniería Comercial
Escrito: Avanzado - Hablado: Avanzado - Lectura: Avanzado