Ofertas de Trabajo
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We are powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best in class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom lines.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom lines.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Position at a Glance
This position is for a new team within an existing Risk & Compliance Analytics practice at Evalueserve Chile that supports a leading US retail bank’s mass-market segment risk oversight department, which is responsible for independently overseeing regulatory and operational risk activities within the line of business.
The position will be part of the Consumer Monitoring Surveillance and Analytics Team and will report to the Strategy and Implementation Team Lead. The Risk Oversight Team will support the implementation of various enterprise policies in support of demonstrating effective risk management.
This position is primarily that of a Business Analyst (BA)/Project Manager (PM) responsible for the analysis, coordination, maintenance, and documentation of complex data management activities. The individual must have the ability to understand the complexities of the client’s business lines and how to employ technology to enable business goals as well as work collaboratively with business partners. The position also includes partnering closely with the client’s technology teams.
Responsibilities may include:
• Acting as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and carrying out process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for maximum efficiency
• Interpreting, sourcing, managing, and documenting analytical projects of varying size and complexity
• Creating and maintaining project schedules as well as owning and tracking issues, risks, testing, and communications throughout the project lifecycle
• Planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business processes to identify and drive the requirements that ensure control effectiveness
• Providing business direction and technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements
• Working with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes
• Documenting effectively to capture key Business Requirements Document components, including assumptions, constraints, dependencies, and detailed test plans
• Performing maintenance of various inventories after each production release cycle
• Participating in Evalueserve initiatives related to Mind + Machine projects, innovation, and training and development.
• Advanced communication skills in English
• 2+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design in a technical environment
• 2+ years of project management experience
• 2+ years of experience working on technical projects involving data, data retrieval, and data analysis, with at least some experience in testing and validation
• 2+ years of experience collaborating with business teams to interpret and document requirements that represent the business perspective and goals and then translate them into development specifications
• Advance SQL knowledge, particularly in Microsoft SQL Server and Management Studio
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Ability to lead and drive to completion a portfolio of projects with multiple priorities and timelines
• Ability to think creatively and consultatively and to innovate
• Independent project management
• Exposure to business intelligence or data repository tools, including Tableau, SSRS, and
• Knowledge of SAS
• Project management certifications such as PMP, CAPM, CSM, and PRINCE2
• Prior financial services industry experience
Escrito: Avanzado - Hablado: Avanzado - Lectura: Avanzado
- SQL, Excel: nivel experto