Ofertas de Trabajo
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Position at a Glance:
The Senior Analyst will lead an investment research team at Evalueserve that supports US-based equity research bankers as well as mange new engagements within this solution. Key tasks include:
• Supporting business development
• Setting up new projects / teams
• Managing the team’s trainings and growth curve
• Updating financial models on a quarterly basis under time constraints with zero error tolerance from the client
• Collecting financial data
• Building financial models, including forecasts
• Quality checking the team’s deliverables
• Handling ad-hoc research requests as per client requirements
• Other equity research tasks may be needed as well. These tasks could include: i) supporting the analyst with initiation of coverage reports; ii) calculating company valuation using DCF and market-based valuation multiples; iii) writing parts of or complete financial reports such as earning notes, quarterly updates, initiation of coverage reports, sector reports, newsletters, industry primers, flash notes, and theme-based reports; iv) summarizing investment conference calls and conducting management interviews; v) creating and maintaining databases; and vi) developing roadshow presentations.
• Bachelor's / Master’s in finance / MBA / CFA
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in the field of investment research
• Project management experience
• Strong research, financial and analytical skills
• Strong Excel knowledge, VBA not required
• Excellent communication skills and client management experience
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multitask and flexible on work shifts
• Leadership and teamwork skills
Escrito: Avanzado - Hablado: Avanzado - Lectura: Avanzado